Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 10- 31 Days of Halloween: BOO! ATC

Hello everybody, welcome back to 31 Days of Halloween. I'm a little frightened because our Mad Scientist is running around on the loose, and he's pretty crazy what with all his freaky experiments! I've told the authorities that I will give them any clues that I come across so they can return him to us, so if you find him lurking about on one of our blogs please let me know by emailing me. We'll be offering up a reward tomorrow of our Mad Scientist single digi to one lucky winner by random drawing.

By the way, to coordinate with the posting deadline of 9 am, I will not be announcing the winners for the hidden prizes until later in the afternoon. That was brought to my attention and I want to be fair, so the winner will be announced separately than my 31 Days post.


On to my project for today... I have to offer you a creppy little ATC that uses the Ghost Grumpie from Creepy Grumpies (Smeared Ink). I started by painting my background, and then embossing my Grumpie onto it in black. I wanted the background to show through since he IS a ghost, so I lightly colored him using my white gel pen.

I them stamped and colored my BOO saying using the Build A Zombie Alphabet (Smeared Ink). I attached them and I added in my little eyelets into the letters. Finally, I mounted on black chipboard, and viola, there ya go!



I hope you're enjoying your 31 Days tour so far this month, and we still have lots up our sleeves, so stay tuned! Have a creepy time hopping today! And BTW, be sure to swing by the forum today, our very own Danielle, who is now our Spotlight Mistress, has posted our first ever Smeared and Smudged Spotlight! She will be interviewing some of our S&S members and featuring them on our new Spotlight page. You can find it here.

15 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cool ATC! LOVE that background and the fact you can see through him. Fab letters too, and I love how you attached them! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how he looks like he's oozing!!!! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy! Great ATC, I like how you made him ghostly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love what you did with the eyelets and the drippy colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the drippiness. These are so creepy I may just have to get them.... kept tempting me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the transparency of him! He is a ghost!! Awesome atc!!

    thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ATC. This is a fantastic way to spotlight him. The fact he is ever so slightly lighter than the background. The eyelets in the letters is a grand idea.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool ATC! I LOVE that alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ATC and the background and lightly colored red eyed grumpie is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looooove your creepy ATC so awesome...hugz anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that is too cool! Love the creepy look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this ATC is so cool...I love how transparent he is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the eyelett detail in the letters. A cute ATC.

    ReplyDelete