I started by drilling my hole into my domino using my dremel tool. Then I added gray and a little bit of red background using alcohol inks, and some silver accents with a paint pen. The image was stamped with stazon.
After letting it set for a bit, I added some red for the roses and a jeweled brad for the heart. I then finished it with a very thin coat of diamond glaze and some silver paint pen on the sides and back. I debated on adding microbeads to them, but in the end opted for more of the grungy, scuffed-up look.
I can't wait to get a new, much better camera, as these pictures really don't do the earrings any justice. The colors are much deeper than what is shown. I'll try to get some better pics if the sun comes out later.
After I go back to the store and buy some ultra fine tipped paint pens, I think I will try to make some more domino jewelry; it's really fun to do and super easy. As far as these earrings are concerned, I love them and will probably be wearing them long after Halloween passes!