Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twisted Tuesday Materials Challenge: Real Fairy

Welcome to the third installment of Twisted Tuesday. Last week's material was safety pins, and again our winner is Kelli! She made an awesome mini chipboard journal using safety pins as embellishments. View her submission HERE. Kelli's work has been a hard act to follow...this week will someone challenge her reign as Queen of Twisted Tuesday? Let's see...

Here is the way Twisted Tuesday works:

* I will post a new challenge each week. The challenge will be to use a specific material on your project. The material may be a store bought supply, an item you can find around the house, or a repurposed or recycled object. I will post a sample to go along with the challenge.

*You can make a card, scrapbook page, altered item...pretty much anything you want as long as it is stamped somewhere on it and uses the specific material.

*You will have until Sunday night to comment on my post with a link to your entry.

*I will choose the winner and announce on the following Tuesday. The winner will receive a material that they can use in a future challenge!


Here's the challenge for this week...

My Sample:

*click pics for larger views*

My sample uses a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil



The Challenge:
Use cardboard, flat or corrugated, on your project.





The Prize:
Six sheets of cut soda can aluminum (FUN!)and some other small goodies.



Have fun playing! Let's see if there will be a new queen!

2 comments:

  1. Your right I love it!!!!! That Fairy is awesome!!! Gonna go check that out! Yeah me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok my entry is over on my blog.
    www.cajunstampingqueen.blogspot.com
    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete