Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twisted Tuesday Materials Challenge- Eye Candy

Welcome to Twisted Tuesday! This is a new weekly challenge here on Smeared and Smudged and I thought I'd kick it off right... with some eye candy! But first, here are DA RULZE:

* I will post a new challenge each week. The challenge will be to use a specific material on your project. The material may be a store bought supply, an item you can find around the house, or a repurposed or recycled object. I will post a sample to go along with the challenge.

*You can make a card, scrapbook page, altered item...pretty much anything you want as long as it is stamped somewhere on it and uses the specific material.

*You will have until Sunday night to comment on my post with a link to your entry.

*I will choose the winner and announce on the following Tuesday. The winner will receive a material that they can use in a future challenge!

It's that easy! So now, on to this weeks sample and challenge.

My Sample:


The Challenge:
Use any type of game pieces in your project.



The prize:
No, it's not this guy, but I thought I'd give you another look.


The prize is a handful of recycled bottle caps that can be used on a challenge later this month, and maybe some other small goodies.


There are all the details, so now it's your turn to play! I'm really excited about this challenge and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Be sure to visit again tomorrow for another exciting feature!!

3 comments:

  1. FUN!! I think I have something to use for this!! Time to dig through the junk bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenges! Yay. I have a bunch o stuff that would be perfect. Now to think. <---easier said than done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady, I posted my entry for this over on my blog! Also in the smeared and smudged group. Hop on over and take a look!!!

    www.cajunstampingqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete