Friday, May 6, 2011

De-Stash Sale

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I've had the chance to post here, but I am trying to organize my time and get some major spring cleaning done so I can get back on track with the things that are most important to me. One of the ways I am doing this is to have a De-Stash Sale!! Basically, I am de-stashing all of the artsy supplies that I haven't touched in a while. They are just sitting there and I'd love to pass them on to a new home where they will get used. This will include stamping and papercrafting supplies, as well as other art and craft supplies. I have quite a list going already, and should be done collecting by this afternoon. So, if you're interested in getting some great supplies at about half the cost, please visit me later to see all the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment