Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Smeared and Smudged Member Blog Hop

Hi all, today the S&S forum is hosting it's member blog hop, where all of our members can show off a project if they want! The theme today is "New"; try something that is new to you in your project.

Well, for me, I actually have nothing to show you. I know, that sucks! While I was making my project last night, I spilled my soda all over it and ruined it. Yesterday was not a good day for me, you know, one of those ones where everything goes wrong? And I was so upset and frustrated that I just said f-it and didn't restart the card. But, don't fret too much, I will try to get a remake up before the end of the day today.

In the meantime, hop on down the list and see all the new stuff the other S&S members have to offer! We've got a super long list of participants this time around, and I know each blog will be full of inspiration!!! Swing by later if you get the chance :)

Tori

Helen

Jane

Black Dragon

Steph

Meredith

Alison

Teri

Kristie

Paula

Monica

Diane

Shelley

Diane

Lady Brayton

Kapree

Lisa



3 comments:

  1. Oh Terra. gotta love those suckish days, huh? Hope today is going better :). Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there and done that too many times. Hope you manage to repair/replace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about that, sometimes life is not nice

    ReplyDelete