Saturday, April 17, 2010

Columbia

Woo Hoo! Two cards in two days, that's a record for me lately! As I promised yesterday, I finished a card that has been stuck in my head for a few weeks now. It is designed using two challenges as inspiration; the Bombshell April Sketch Challenge, and the Smeared and Smudged April Oh! The Horror Challenge, which was to use the movie Rocky Horror Picture Show as inspiration.

I decided to make my card using Bombshell Angel, and I tweaked her and dressed her up like Columbia from Rocky Horror, complete with top hat, bow tie, and fishnets! I used Kathi's sketch for my layout, and added some cool glittery details all over. After mapping out my card and figuring it was missing something, I decided to add in the calendar/clock in the background and the words on my triangles.


*click for larger view

I think Angel looks awesome as Columbia, especially with the red cheeks and blackened eyes! I hope you enjoy this card, and go visit the Bombshell Sketch Challenge and the Oh! The Horror Challenge on S&S, you still have time to enter!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's fab and looks TOTALLY like Columbia, who happens to be my favorite RHPS character. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's FABULOUS!!! The work in those fishnets- did it make you cross-eyed??!!

    ReplyDelete