Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Meet Kathi- Smeared and Smudged Design Team

Yes, I know it's not Friday. I've come to the realization that I am a scatterbrain, and am no longer kidding myself that I can stick to a blog schedule. SO, from now on I'm just going with the flow! All that aside, today I'd like to introduce you to fabulous Kathi! I "met" Kathi through Bombshell, and instantly fell in love with both her sassy-sweet personality and her rockin' art. I was thrilled when she came onboard for the S&S Design Team. Now you and me both get the chance to learn a little more about her and what makes her tick!






"I'm a native New Yorker transplanted to New Jersey which gives me attitude times two! I'm a mom to a college student, wife for over 29 years, and have two cats. Staid on the outside, I have an inner wild child, who periodically appears. My daughter once told me when she was much younger, "Face it Mom. You ARE your evil twin." Out of the mouths of babes...

I'm a scrapper, turned card maker, turned stamper, turned paper crafter. I love all colorants, patterned paper, and bling. My style continues to evolve and can be cute and whimsical, shabby and tattered, or edgy, depending on my mood!

In addition to being a proud Smeared & Smudged DT member, I'm currently Bombshell Stamps Design Team Captain. My past crafting history includes several terms on justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet Design Team, FiberMark's Creative Team, Maisy Mo's Design Team, Scraptalk's Design Team, ScrapBasic's Design Team, and the Cardstock Club's Design Team. I've had work published in several Memory Makers' idea books, Paper Crafts, The Rubber Stamper, Vamp Stamp, Card Maker, and Crafts 'N Things."





















http://kathstales.blogspot.com/

Be sure to give a shout out and show some love on Kathi's blog. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us over on S&S in the upcoming weeks, and if you'd like to keep updated on her S&S artwork, visit her page on the forum!

7 comments:

  1. Kathi, you are awesome! I am so glad we work together on S&S and soon at Bombshell! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interview. Kathi never ceases to inspire with her gorgeous art and original ideas. I love how she takes an idea and makes it so much more.

    Great interview and gorgeous samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee- your own evil twin! I love that!!!
    Kathi- I think you ROCK and love your work! So nice to get to know you a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great feature!! I love your work, you know you rock!!
    Your own evil twin!! aren't we all?
    So glad to be on the S&S team with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kathi, I can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathi LOVE the Rx card. All your stuff is always great!

    ReplyDelete